You don't have to walk around with a boring tumbler, stand out in a crowd and have a tumbler cup that is as unique as you. Custom made stainless steel tumbler cups made to order using glitter, alcohol inks, mica powders, paints, fabric, and decals. Personalized with one name at no extra cost to you.
Sean's Story; is more than a store, we give back to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP). I lost my son Sean to suicide in 2014 when he lost his battle with depression. He was just 21 years old and was a highly respected USAF Airman. He was well loved as a firefighter on his base at Davis-Monthan AFB. I share my art and his story so that he will never be forgotten.
My name is Janice and I started this business after the loss of my son. I turned to crafting for therapy and decided to leave my full time job of 22 years to craft full time and share Sean's Story with others. I love to make truly unique and personal items that you will not find in stores. I want to thank my friends and family for supporting my business.
Welcome to Sean's Story; I am thrilled that you found this page. I look forward to making your personalized cup or tumbler and hope you have as much fun designing it as I will making it.
1. How do I order? Placing an order may seem complicate, but it is easier than you think. FIRST Select the cup size tab. Then you will have the option for glitter, alcohol ink or mica powder. Choose just one of those mediums. Then you will choose your add-ons such as decals and waterslide. After you have your medium options and add-ons selected then you will list in the comment section(s) how you like your cup to look utilizing the details you have selected. Its very important to be as specific as you can be so that we can ensure you get the cup you want. If you are still having difficulties, send us a message.
2. I don't see color options for glitter, decals, alcohol inks or mica powder? What do you have? The answer is simply that there is no singular options because the options are almost endless. With glitter, we have just about every color you can think of; and what we don't have, we are bound to get. The glitter assortment is always growing. This is the same for the alcohol inks and mica powders. It's very import to add in the comment boxes of your orders what kind of decal you would like so that we can let you know if we can or cannot add it for you.
3. What is the return policy in regards to cups? All our cups are shipped "as is". This means that we will not ship a cup until we have your approval, and once it is shipped, any damages incurred through shipping is not our responsibility. It is important to note that all packages have insurance, and damages can be reported to USPS.
4. How long will it take to receive my cup? In general, our cups will take between 2-3 weeks to be completed and shipped. These times will vary depending on how many orders there are before yours. During holidays, this can increase to 4-5 weeks. Remember, these are made by hand and will only be shipped once you the customer, are satisfied with the product. Once shipped, the delivery time will vary based on your location.
5. Can I send you a cup/shirt/item to be personalized? While we understand that individuals may have a specific item they would like customized, we do not accept items to do as such. We like to ensure that all of our products are new, and sanitary. We have the utmost respect for your items would not like to ruin any items you may send.
6. Can I have a picture or personalized decal put on a product? Yes (for the most part). When you make an order, make sure you mention what picture or decal you want on your cup With decals, we will do our best to make it work, but there are some decals we don't have access to, or wont be feasible to put on a cup/product. For pictures, you will nave to send a copy (not the original) through either our Facebook page or website, and we will let you know if we feel it can be added to the product. To better ensure the likelihood of adding a picture/decal, make sure it is of good quality (clear/in focus). This will also help with transferring the image to the tumbler.